Please note, check out only allows for one shipping address per order.
When purchasing multiple subscriptions, each subscription must be ordered separately.
Single Serve Pour Over
Single Serve Pour Over Bags
The Single Serve Pour-Over bag are for those that are in a hurry or traveling but still want to have a really good cup of coffee. All you need is hot water and a mug. These are a great alternative to K-Cups that require a machine to brew.
How to Use the Bag
1. Tear open the outer foil pack to reveal the coffee filter bag inside
2. Bring your water to just below boiling (between 195-205°F)
3. Tear open the filter pack along the dashed line
4. Open the hanging arms on each side of the bag by GENTLY pulling them open
5. Place this in a mug, cup, or travel container as shown in the picture above
6. Pour the hot water slowly over the coffee in intervals - waiting about 20 seconds before adding more water
7. Add as little or as much water you want depending on how strong you like your coffee and Enjoy!
The bags are made of food-grade Polypropylene (PP) and Polyethylene (PET) and are 100% recyclable after use. These materials are safe and trusted products that are used in the vast majority of food storage containers and to-go cups (and lids). They leave no taste or impact the flavor of the coffee in any way.
We are currently offering 6 coffee options.
Sumatra Sara Ate- Bold, Rich & Earthy, baking chocolate
Costa Rica Monte Crisol- Black cherry, cocoa krispies cereal, nutty
Guatemala Huehuetenango- Chocolate and Caramel, Clean and Crisp
Brazil – Jatoba/Dutra Farm – Caramel Sweetness, toasted peanuts and mellow
Ethiopia Yirgacheffe– Blueberry, chocolate, molasses and graham cracker